Welcome to our new Share My Lesson Communities!
Now you can join educators from across the country to collaborate on ideas and share lesson plans and resources to support your efforts to help all children, toddler through grade 12, succeed.??
From this page, you can join existing communities or start your own. Communities can be public or private and are for:
- American Federation of Teachers members:?Join?your?local union’s community or start your own.?
- Your subject area: Focus on a particular subject area, such as social studies, English, art, math or science. Collaborate on great content in your subject area and share ideas for curriculum units, lesson plans,?worksheets and project-based learning activities.
- Schools and districts: Start your own school or district community where educators can share best resources and lesson plans.
- Summer institutes or professional development workshops: Do you run PD? Start a community for your teachers to share new lesson plans that they develop at your workshop or institute.?
- Connecting with Share My Lesson Partners: With access to 300+ partners, join discussions with top education organizations across the country and?use their best lesson plans with your students.?
- Parents: Want ideas on how to support your child at home? Share and collaborate on what works best for kids.
All group communities must be approved by SML administrators, which can take up to 24 business hours. If you want to start a partner or affiliate community, or you are waiting on your group approval, contact:?[email protected].